[Expired for gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock (Ubuntu) because there
has been no activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock in
Ubuntu.

  Context menu shows again on other screen

Status in gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  When I right-click an application from the Dock, the context-
  menu/dialog comes up with the different options, but when I click on
  one of them, for some reason, the context-menu/dialog appears one more
  time but in the left screen and when I click again in the context
  option in which I'm interested it works correctly.

  I have 2 screens, the secondary is on the left, and the dock is on the
primary.
  Im gonna attach screenshots of the process.

  In the first image I bring the cursor near the Dock and it opens.
  In the second image I right-click on an application, Terminal in this case.
After that I click on 'New Window'.
  In the third image the context-menu/dialog shows up again in the secondary
screen.

  1.
  Release:      22.04

  2.
  gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock:
    Installed: 72~ubuntu5
    Candidate: 72~ubuntu5
    Version table:
   *** 72~ubuntu5 500
          500 http://es.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jammy/main amd64 Packages
          500 http://es.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jammy/main i386 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  3. I expected to execute the action, instead of opening the context
  menu again but on the left screen.

  4. The context menu opened again, but on the left screen.