https://github.com/snapcore/snapd-glib/issues/125

** Bug watch added: github.com/snapcore/snapd-glib/issues #125
   https://github.com/snapcore/snapd-glib/issues/125

Packages, which is subscribed to snapd-glib in Ubuntu.

  plasma-discover fails to build from source with snapd-glib 1.62

Status in plasma-discover package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in snapd-glib package in Ubuntu:

  We will be pushing snapd-glib 1.62 to Kinetic very soon as part of a
  large GNOME 43 transition.

  The new packaging switches to libsoup3. Out of an abundance of
  caution, the headers are installed to a new location and the soname
  was bumped.

  I tried building plasma-discover with the new version and it fails to
  build. Could you look into this issue? I'm not familiar with the Qt
  libraries.

  It does look like it builds successfully on current Kinetic so the
  problem was triggered by the library change.

  You can find the snapd-glib packages at
  https://launchpad.net/~jbicha/+archive/ubuntu/gnome43-staging-2/

  If you find a bug in snapd-glib itself, please report it at
  https://github.com/snapcore/snapd-glib/issues