I've got a weird problem with my wired headset not working after the
update to 22.04. The headset is wired in via the headphone jack and was
working fine until the update to Jammy. Now, every time I plug in, it
doesn't even recognize that it has been plugged in and I get no pop up
to select "Headset". Some times, after plugging in a long time, it
recognizes it and the headset works. But after a few mins, it gets
disconnected again. I've tried many things but nothing has worked so
far. It is not an issue with the headphone as I've tried with other ones
and the same issue persists.

Please help.

** Affects: alsa-driver (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--
Wired headphones keep disconnecting after update to Jammy
Packages, which is subscribed to alsa-driver in Ubuntu.