Set the package to "ubuntu-meta" containing "ubuntu-desktop"

** Package changed: ubuntu => ubuntu-meta (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.

  Can't change desktop language in Ubuntu 22.04

Status in ubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:

  I initially installed Ubuntu 22.04 with the English language.
  Now, I'd like to use the Ubuntu desktop in the German language.
  I believe I've done everything needed. I rebooted of course. The login screen
is now in German, but my user desktop is still in English, except the calendar
showing the date.

  See the attached screenshot.

  Here is the output of the "locale" command:

  LANG=de_DE.UTF-8
  LANGUAGE=en
  LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8
  LC_NUMERIC=de_DE.UTF-8