The change is in kinetic since
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubuntu-advantage-desktop-
daemon/1.10

** Changed in: ubuntu-advantage-desktop-daemon (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: ubuntu-advantage-desktop-daemon (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-advantage-desktop-daemon in
Ubuntu.

  Rename Ubuntu Advantage to Ubuntu Pro

Status in ubuntu-advantage-desktop-daemon package in Ubuntu:

  * Impact

  The authorization prompts mention 'Ubuntu Advantage' but we are
  transitioning to 'Ubuntu Pro'

  * Test Case

  Using software-properties-gtk from https://launchpad.net/~robert-
  ancell/+archive/ubuntu/ubuntu-pro, go to the Ubuntu Pro tab and try to
  attach the machine, the polkit authorization prompt should mention
  'Ubuntu Pro' and not 'Ubuntu Avantage'

  * Regression Potential

  Existing translations for those strings are going to be invalidated
  but we will get new translations in the next language pack update