** Changed in: firefox Importance: Medium => Unknown ** Changed in: wow-pro Importance: Medium => Unknown
-- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to firefox in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/113086 Title: The sync request protocol (_NET_WM_SYNC_REQUEST in the EWMH spec) is not supported in some GTK apps Status in Mozilla Firefox: Confirmed Status in wow pro: Confirmed Status in Ubuntu: Invalid Status in amarok package in Ubuntu: Invalid Status in evolution package in Ubuntu: Invalid Status in firefox package in Ubuntu: Invalid Status in mozilla-thunderbird package in Ubuntu: Invalid Bug description: With Desktop Effects, I get black on some part of Firefox and Thunderbird windows. Some time is the menu bar, other time is the main window (in thunderbird it happens randomly on each part of it) It lasts few seconds, then it's ok. I think it's a refresh problem. P.S.: I got a black screen for 4-5 seconds even when I log in. Video Card: ATI IGP 340M on Compaq Presario 2136EA Firefox, Thunderbird, Evolution are the confirmed apps that dont support the protocol To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/firefox/+bug/113086/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

