Public bug reported:

Setup details:
Kernel Version: 5.15.36--wwan-bkc-5
OS Version: Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS
IOSM: IOSM_DRIVER_v8.06.13_5.15.36-wwan-bkc-5_2022_SEP01
MSDK_Version : MSDK_4G_ML_2022_SEP01_00
ModemManager Version (ModemManager -V) : 1.19.1
libMbim Version (mbimcli -V): 1.27.5
mmcli Version : 1.19.1

Test Scenario :
1) Boot up RVP with Auto PDP enable -> Auto PDP enabled from UI
2) Registered to LTE Cell in good radio conditions
3) Start the ping
4) Change the Power level on simulator to bad radio conditions & make sure UE
goes to OOS
5) Change the Power level to good conditions on simulator.
6) Check whether UE attaches to N/W & ping will resume

Observations:
1) After recovery from OOS data call is not resumed & UE stays in modemstate
"8" only

Expected Result: After OOS recovery data call should resume.

>> From modem and modem manager we observed that host is not able to
send the MBIM_CONNECT_CID to activate the connection. That is because
Auto-connect was not successfully activated from the UI.

** Affects: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

  Setup details:
  Kernel Version: 5.15.36--wwan-bkc-5
  OS Version: Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS
  IOSM: IOSM_DRIVER_v8.06.13_5.15.36-wwan-bkc-5_2022_SEP01
  MSDK_Version : MSDK_4G_ML_2022_SEP01_00
  ModemManager Version (ModemManager -V) : 1.19.1
  libMbim Version (mbimcli -V): 1.27.5
  mmcli Version : 1.19.1
- Modem Version: M2_7560_R_01.2236.00

  Test Scenario :
  1) Boot up RVP with Auto PDP enable -> Auto PDP enabled from UI
  2) Registered to LTE Cell in good radio conditions
  3) Start the ping
  4) Change the Power level on simulator to bad radio conditions & make sure UE
goes to OOS
  5) Change the Power level to good conditions on simulator.
  6) Check whether UE attaches to N/W & ping will resume

  Observations:
  1) After recovery from OOS data call is not resumed & UE stays in modemstate
"8" only

  Expected Result: After OOS recovery data call should resume.

  >> From modem and modem manager we observed that host is not able to
  send the MBIM_CONNECT_CID to activate the connection. That is because
  Auto-connect was not successfully activated from the UI.

  GUI PDP Auto-connect option is not working