** Changed in: software-center (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  "Be the first to review" gives no feedback and can be re-clicked
  multiple times leading to DoS

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:

  I installed 'recordmydesktop' per a suggestion from mpt.  I found it
  fantastic and spotted that there weren't any reviews.

  Being inclined to help out, I decided to add a short review:

    1. Click on "Be the first to review" in Software Centre
    2. Button clicks, and then unclicks
    3. Clearly nothing happened
    4. Pressed the "Be the first to review" half-a-dozen times more
    5. Went to file a bug about it not working
    6. Got interrupted by a dozen windows popping up from Software centre (2x
the number of clicks)

  Ideally:

    The number of review windows for the same application should be limited to
one
    The review window should not be processed until the user has logged in or
created an account (the first window is dismissed)
    Only one login window should be shown at all
    The button should gray out and a progress indicator be shown until the
dialogues pop up
    The dialogue boxes should always be stacked on top of Software Centre,
preventing losing them

  I had hoped to provide a screenshot, but my machine got DoSed by 32
  copies of "submit_review_gtk3.py" running.