Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better.

Please execute the following command only once, as it will automatically
gather debugging information, in a terminal:

apport-collect 1995353

When reporting bugs in the future please use apport by using 'ubuntu-
bug' and the name of the package affected. You can learn more about this
functionality at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs.

Bug reporting is mostly about finding & fixing problems thus preventing
future users from hitting the same bug.

I suspect a Support site would be more appropriate, eg.
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu. You can also find help with your
problem in the support forum of your local Ubuntu community
http://loco.ubuntu.com/ or asking at https://askubuntu.com or
https://ubuntuforums.org, or for more support options please look at
https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/community-support/709

** Package changed: ubuntu => gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

  Switching between desktops often doesn't work

  After upgrading from 22.04 to 22.10 I have been having issues when switching
between desktops with Ctrl+Alt and the arrow keys. Often the animation will
stop half-way so I can see half of each desktop. Sometimes the animation
finishes but the little indicator at the bottom of the screen (which shows you
which desktop you're on) doesn't go away and the mouse will not move.
  When this happens I need to switch desktops again until everything is
responsive again.

  Btw I don't see this issue when I select an app in the sidebar thing.
  Then the desktop switch is seamless.