Public bug reported:

I can't drag and drop to a docked app. This feature is available in
every OS I've ever used except this one! I have googled and found no
solution.

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 22.04
Package: nautilus 1:42.2-0ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.15.0-52.58-generic 5.15.60
Uname: Linux 5.15.0-52-generic x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.1
Architecture: amd64
CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Sun Nov  6 07:50:16 2022
InstallationDate: Installed on 2022-06-03 (155 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04.2.0 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64 
(20210209.1)
ProcEnviron:
 TERM=xterm-256color
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: nautilus
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to jammy on 2022-08-21 (76 days ago)
usr_lib_nautilus:
 evince                            42.3-0ubuntu2
 file-roller                       3.42.0-1
 nautilus-extension-gnome-terminal 3.44.0-1ubuntu1
 nautilus-share                    0.7.3-2ubuntu6
 python3-nautilus                  1.2.3-3.1build1

** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New


** Tags: amd64 apport-bug jammy wayland-session

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to nautilus in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1995800

Title:
  drag and drop

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  I can't drag and drop to a docked app. This feature is available in
  every OS I've ever used except this one! I have googled and found no
  solution.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 22.04
  Package: nautilus 1:42.2-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.15.0-52.58-generic 5.15.60
  Uname: Linux 5.15.0-52-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sun Nov  6 07:50:16 2022
  InstallationDate: Installed on 2022-06-03 (155 days ago)
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04.2.0 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64 
(20210209.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: nautilus
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to jammy on 2022-08-21 (76 days ago)
  usr_lib_nautilus:
   evince                            42.3-0ubuntu2
   file-roller                       3.42.0-1
   nautilus-extension-gnome-terminal 3.44.0-1ubuntu1
   nautilus-share                    0.7.3-2ubuntu6
   python3-nautilus                  1.2.3-3.1build1

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nautilus/+bug/1995800/+subscriptions


-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to