** Changed in: eog-plugins

Packages, which is subscribed to eog in Ubuntu.

  error interpeting JPEG image file

Status in Eog Plugins:
  New
Status in eog package in Ubuntu:

  I have a gallery of photos from a camera. I copy the photos from the
  camera to my computer, open the first photo using eog and start
  navigating left-right to review photos.

  Occasionally, I get an "error interpreting JPEG image file" error, and
  in braces the message says "improper call to JPEG library in state
  200" and the photo does not load.

  If I move to the next photo and come back to the offending photo, it
  loads without issues.

  Package: eog 3.36.3-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.15.0-52.58~20.04.1-generic 5.15.60
  Uname: Linux 5.15.0-52-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.24
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip