** Changed in: thunderbird
Status: New => Expired
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1992291
Title:
latest thunderbird update not functional with my configuration
Status in Mozilla Thunderbird:
Expired
Status in thunderbird package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
After many troublefree years, I'm sorry to report that the latest
Thunderbird update for Bionic really hosed me. My existing local IMAP
configuration was not migrated and when I try to set it up manually it
cannot deal with the fact that incoming mail originates in my IMAP,
while outgoing passes directly to gmail SMTP. No way to specify two
different accounts apparently and after about an hour I ripped it out
and tried to revert. Unfortunately its predecessor version is not
available and I had to go back to version 60.0 to regain
functionality.
Very disappointing and I hope this will be addressed. The prior
version is available on in source form and I'm not looking forward to
building such a complex app.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/thunderbird/+bug/1992291/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp