Thanks for the report.

Can you please

1. confirm that the issue is reproducible with the Pipewire flag in
about:flags turned on?

2. attach the output of journalctl around the time that happens?

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  Webcam does not work with v107.0.5304.121-hwacc

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:

  With the latest version of Chromium in the stable channel
  (108.0.5359.94), I can access the webcam and the microphone in Google
  Meet and Jitsi (using a framatalk.org instance).

  However, with version 107.0.5304.121-hwacc (from
  latest/candidate/hwacc branch), the same test does not work.

  The only difference between the two in `snap connections chromium` is

  content                   chromium:va-driver-non-free             -
  -

  Test:

  1. Install Chromium from the given channel
  2. Go to https://framatalk.org/ and click on "Create a room"
  3. Accept the permissions to access Microphone and Camera

  Expected result:

  Image from camera is displayed on screen

  Actual result:

  The webcam is turned on (the LED turns on), but no image is captured,
  and after a few seconds, an error message is displayed ("We are unable
  to access your camera").

  In the settings, I can see the camera name ("UVC Camera (046d:0802)").

  Attached are two logs:

  - One retrieved by launching Chromium with `chromium
--enable-logging=stderr`, accessing framatalk.org and clicking on "Create a
room".
  - One retrieved by launching Chromium with `chromium --enable-logging=stderr`
and accessing a Google Meet event.

  Configuration information