** Attachment added: "Screenshot where emblem is visible"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/2000410/+attachment/5637532/+files/settings_backgrounds_emblem.png

** Description changed:

  Hi,

- when opening settings/backgrounds
+ when opening settings/appearance

  there is no emblem on thumbnail of current background.

  Emblem appears only when changing background.

- But won't appear on next opening of settings/background.
-
- Is this expected behavior ?
+ But won't appear on next opening of settings/appearance. Is this
+ expected behavior ?

  I expected this « green emblem » to always be visible on the current
  background.

** Description changed:

  Hi,

  when opening settings/appearance

  there is no emblem on thumbnail of current background.

  Emblem appears only when changing background.

  But won't appear on next opening of settings/appearance. Is this
  expected behavior ?

- I expected this « green emblem » to always be visible on the current
- background.
+ I expected this « orange check emblem » to always be visible on the
+ current background.

  Emblem on current background does not « stay »

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,