The Device Security panel has been simplified in GNOME 44 Alpha and
Ubuntu 23.04 no longer disables showing the panel.

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-
center/1:44~alpha-0ubuntu1

  43: New Device Security feature is confusing and unhelpful currently

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  GNOME 43 added a new Device Security feature in the Settings app.

  You can access it in gnome-control-center 1:43~beta-1ubuntu1
  1. Open the Settings app
  2. Click Privacy then Device Security

  The Security Events aren't clickable.

  A default Ubuntu install only gets us "Security Level 1". The highest
  level is "Security Level 3".

  There isn't anything an Ubuntu user can do to get to a higher security
  level from the Device Security screen.

  If a user attempts to get their system to a higher security level, I
  think they could break their system since this isn't something we
  currently support.

  Therefore, I think we ought to hide/disable the screen for Ubuntu
  22.10. We can work towards better integrating this screen for Ubuntu
  in future releases.

  I'm attaching several screenshots although it's worth trying out the
  feature for yourself too.