[Expired for libreoffice (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]

** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  Writer marks some text as strikethrough saving to docx

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Hello,
  LibreOffice for Ubuntu 11.10 beta 2 has a serious bug that it doesn't have
under Windows:
  A docx text-document looks fine when I save it.
  But when I open it again, in most cases either a part of the text or even the
entire text is shown as strikethrough.
  Even when I with some effort correct this and save again, the next time I
open it the strikethrough shows up again.
  Maybe LibreOffice works fine with other formats than docx.
  But it is not usable in an environment where I have now for the first time
Linux and other people I work with have Windows and MS Office. See as an
example the attached file.

  BTW, installation of Ubuntu is fine for a newcomer to Linux from Windows as
long as you have only one disk.
  It took me two weeks to get my second internal disk usable with Ubuntu!
  The steps required to get there are described in the attached doc in chapter
"Actions (How to...)"
  Maybe it's helpful for others too.