Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. Please execute the following command only once, as it
will automatically gather debugging information, in a terminal:

apport-collect 2003108

When reporting bugs in the future please use apport by using 'ubuntu-
bug' and the name of the package affected. You can learn more about this
functionality at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ReportingBugs.

  Nautilus still says "do not unplug the device" even if the writing
  process is finished

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  After I click on the "unmount" icon next to the USB device in the file
  tree sidebar on Nautilus, the notification appears with the text "do
  not unplug/remove the device".

  The problem is that the notification doesn't go away for several time,
  even if the writing process is already finished, also with that
  notification still visible in the right top corner I can remount the
  USN by clicking its name in Nautilus, use it, and unmount it.

  If I copy something in the USB, the "copying files" popup process
  should finish only if the writing process is really completed (as it
  was in the previous Ubuntu versions...).

  I'm using Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS.

  apt-cache policy nautilus:
  nautilus:
    Installato: 1:42.2-0ubuntu1