** Changed in: gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock in
Ubuntu.

  Dock prevents Search switching to some apps in different workspaces

Status in gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock package in Ubuntu:

  While the Ubuntu Dock extension is active, searching for certain applications
on the overview screen and pressing Enter does not switch to them if an
instance exists on other workspaces. Notably a few GNOME Apps such as Nautilus
and gedit. From the programs I've tested:
  - Pressing Enter on Nautilus, gedit and Firefox does nothing, not even close
the overview nor switch to an open instance.
  - Pressing Enter on Thunderbird switches to it properly.
  - Pressing Enter on KeepassXC gets you a notification and clicking it will
switch to it.
  - Pressing Enter on Terminal opens a new instance on the current workspace
instead of switching to an existing one if one exists on another workspace.

  If the dock extension is disabled, searching for a program and
  pressing Enter behaves as expected, that is, the program becomes
  focused and is switched to.

  Edit: After some more testing, it only happens if either "Include
  applications from the current workspace only" or "Include applications
  from each monitor only" options are activated in Control Center >
  Multitasking > Application Switching

  I apologize in case that wasn't well explained, if there are any
  doubts, I'll attempt to record a video of it.

  Ubuntu: 22.04.01 LTS
  Ubuntu Dock: 72~ubuntu5.22.04.1
  gnome-shell: 42.5-0ubuntu1
  Running on Xorg.

  Package: gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock 72~ubuntu5.22.04.1
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.3
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Mon Jan 16 20:04:47 2023
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20220809.1)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  SourcePackage: gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock