Public bug reported:

if I open the Properties window for a disk (not a plain folder) the pie
chart intended to show disk usage is all black (screenshot attached). On
previous versions it used to have different colors for "used" and "free"
space.

Testing a clean install on a virtual machine gives the same results so
it's not an issue related to the upgrade process. I guess it's related
to the theming features added to Ubuntu 22.04.

** Affects: texinfo (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "Pie chart in Nautilus is all black - there's a faint gray
line suggesting it's trying to render the pie slices but you can't see them
because they're all the same color"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2008791/+attachment/5650473/+files/Captura%20de%20tela%20de%202023-02-15%2014-06-00%20%282%29.png

Packages, which is subscribed to texinfo in Ubuntu.

  Disk properties in Gnome Files (Nautilus) shows a black chart for disk
  usage on Ubuntu 22.04

Status in texinfo package in Ubuntu: