Ah, didn't know you were in Bionic. I'll build it in a PPA.

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  Request to enable WidevineCDM checking on ARM64

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  If possible, could you please include a patch to enable widevinecdm
  checking on ARM64 linux? currently BUNDLE_WIDEVINE_CDM does not get
  set for arm64 linux (but does on amd64 linux) so chromium does not
  even check for widevine even if we have it available and placed in the
  directory manually.

  I am currently using the attached patch of my making when testing
  locally to correct this issue.