Public bug reported:

gnome-control-center 44 introduced some additional graphics on the Mouse
& Touchpad panels. (Note that there is a switcher on the top of the page
to toggle between Mouse or Touchpad.)

Since this blue line art is similar to that seen on the Multitasking
page, I think it would be nice if these graphics were patched to support
the Yaru accent color styles too.

** Affects: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Tags: lunar

  Update mouse accents for Yaru color styles

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu: