Ah, I thought this was probably related to the new GNOME snap thingy or
possibly a configuration change in the Snap itself. In that instance I
will take it upstream.

  [REGRESSION] Firefox is ignoring Lubuntu's theme settings entirely

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  Steps to reproduce:

  1. Boot the latest Lubuntu Lunar ISO.
  2. Open KCalc and note the theming on the title bar.
  3. Open Firefox.

  Expected result: Theming should be consistent between all apps,
  including KCalc and Firefox.

  Actual result: Firefox's title bar has distinctively GNOME theming,
  which looks out of place.

  Additional info:

  This bug seems to have coincided with
  bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openbox/+bug/2011753. Since both
  bugs appear Snap-related, this might not be coincidental.

  I'm wondering if maybe Firefox is ignoring or is unable to read XDG
  settings somehow? That seems like it might cause this.

  Package: snapd 2.58.3+23.04ubuntu1
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: LXQt