** Description changed:

  Lubuntu lunar (primary box) on
  - dell [optiplex] 7050 (i5-6500, 16gb, intel hd530/i915)

  I experienced a crash yesterday (openbox) but tend to ignore the first
  crashes... Whilst using the machine again today a crash occurred.

  This is my primary box, so my setup is pretty consistent

  - featherpad (restored session)
  - hexchat (irc)
  - qterminal (only single tab today; usually many)
  - firefox (snap, most sites excluding google related)
  - chromium (snap, used for anything google related)
  - telegram (snap)
  - element

  I was using chromium full screen (trying to read my gmail inbox) when
  borders around windows disappeared & I lost the capacity to switch
  between windows; mouse would move, but keyboard appeared mostly dead (it
  wasn't, more I think windows weren't responding, inc. clicks with mouse
- though that's likely inconsistent; I could work out how to describe it
- yesterday, but todays is almost identical).
+ though that's likely inconsistent; I could [not] work out how to
+ describe it yesterday, but todays is almost identical).

  I switched to text terminal (ctrl+alt+f4) & explored; returned to GUI and used
  - ctrl+alt+t to open new terminal
  - openbox &

  session returned to what I expect...

  ** expected outcome

  Openbox doesn't crash

  ** actual outcome

  all windows lost borders, and i lost ability to switch between windows
  I appeared to have minimal control (not true, more a fraction of what I
expect)

  ** How to get crash

  For me,

  - I used chromium (browser)
  - make chromium full screen (ie. F11)
- - click on something & right-click to open in new window
+ - click on link/something & right-click to open in new window
  OPENBOX CRASH.

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 23.04
  Package: openbox 3.6.1-10
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CrashCounter: 1
  CurrentDesktop: LXQt
  Date: Thu Mar 16 09:46:22 2023
  ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/openbox
  ExecutableTimestamp: 1643543619
  InstallationMedia: Lubuntu 23.04 "Lunar Lobster" - Alpha amd64 (20230124)
  JournalErrors: -- No entries --
  ProcCmdline: /usr/bin/openbox
  ProcCwd: /home/guiverc
  RebootRequiredPkgs: Error: path contained symlinks.
  Signal: 6
  SourcePackage: openbox
  StacktraceTop:
   () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libobt.so.2
   <signal handler called> () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6
   client_calc_layer ()
   ()
   () at /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libobt.so.2
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo
  separator:

Packages, which is subscribed to glib2.0 in Ubuntu.

  openbox crashed with SIGABRT

Status in glib2.0 package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in openbox package in Ubuntu:

  Lubuntu lunar (primary box) on
  - dell [optiplex] 7050 (i5-6500, 16gb, intel hd530/i915)

  I experienced a crash yesterday (openbox) but tend to ignore the first
  crashes... Whilst using the machine again today a crash occurred.

  This is my primary box, so my setup is pretty consistent

  - featherpad (restored session)
  - hexchat (irc)
  - qterminal (only single tab today; usually many)
  - firefox (snap, most sites excluding google related)
  - chromium (snap, used for anything google related)
  - telegram (snap)
  - element

  I was using chromium full screen (trying to read my gmail inbox) when
  borders around windows disappeared & I lost the capacity to switch
  between windows; mouse would move, but keyboard appeared mostly dead
  (it wasn't, more I think windows weren't responding, inc. clicks with
  mouse though that's likely inconsistent; I could [not] work out how to