** Tags added: rls-ll-incoming

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock in
Ubuntu.

  Dock displaying over window after resuming from blank screen

Status in Dash to dock:
  Unknown
Status in Mutter:
Status in gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in mutter package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in gnome-desktop package in Fedora:

  I have Blank Screen set to happen after 2 minutes of inactivity.

  When resuming from a Blank Screen (by moving the mouse or touching the
  keyboard), the Dock is displayed over the top of the current program.

  To get it back to normal I need to click "Restore Down" on the current
  programs window and then "Maximize" so that the Dock no longer
  overlaps it.

  (Note: I have Auto-hide dock turned off.)

  This only happens sometimes. I can't reproduce the bug it every time.

  1) The release of Ubuntu you are using, via 'lsb_release -rd' or System ->
About Ubuntu
  - Ubuntu 21.10

  2) The version of the package you are using, via 'apt-cache policy pkgname'
or by checking in Software Center
  - Not sure (I guess the Dock is part of the Gnome interface?)

  3) What you expected to happen
  - Dock should not overlap the current program on resume from screen blank.

  4) What happened instead
  - The Dock overlaps the current program on resume from screen blank.
  ---
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 21.10 "Impish Indri" - Release amd64 (20211012)
  Package: gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 40.5-1ubuntu3~21.10.1
  Tags:  wayland-session impish
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin lxd plugdev sambashare sudo
  _MarkForUpload: True
  ---
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 21.10 "Impish Indri" - Release amd64 (20211012)
  Package: mutter
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  RebootRequiredPkgs: Error: path contained symlinks.
  RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 43.0-1ubuntu4
  Tags: wayland-session third-party-packages kinetic
  Uname: Linux 5.19.0-28-generic x86_64
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to kinetic on 2022-10-25 (79 days ago)