** Changed in: evolution-data-server

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution-data-server in Ubuntu.

  After rescheduling an event, calendar alerts appear for the old time

Status in evolution-data-server:
  Fix Released
Status in evolution-data-server package in Ubuntu:

  I use google calendar.  Events are created and updated via the
  browser. The calendar feed is configured through settings/online
  accounts. I can see upcoming events in the calendar drop down. The
  calendar and desktop are configured for the same timezone, and alerts
  normally appear simultaneously on my phone and desktop.

  I know sometimes stale calendar entries can be a factor, but I don't
  *think* that's an issue at this time (the change was made almost 24
  hours ago, I don't see the API limit errors I used to see in logs).

  Package: gnome-shell 3.38.2-1ubuntu1~20.10.1
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu50.5
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME