Most crashes in 23.04 are now bug 1974293, which occurs on logout but
you won't be told about it till you log in again.

  gnome-shell crashed with SIGSEGV at ...90ffb

  Invalid

Bug description:
  Running preview of 23.04, I click Firefox, the screen is black, and it
  hangs around. Eventually it pops up the bug report dialog, and then,
  oddly, launches Firefox to let me tell you about it!

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 23.04
  Package: gnome-shell 44.0-2ubuntu1
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass