Hi Gunnar and others,

with Lunar just released, I'm going over the lunar unapproved queue to
pick out packages that should now become SRUs for lunar.

Could someone please add the SRU template to this bug's description, and
fill it out?

Since the package is in unapproved, and not proposed, I'm switching the
bug task back to "in progress".

Regarding the patch, I see there is still a bit of back and forth in the
upstream merge request[1]. Can we get that stabilized, hopefully even
merged, before committing to an SRU?

1. https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/mutter/-/merge_requests/2970

** Changed in: mutter (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to mutter in Ubuntu.

  firefox black window on wayland

Status in Mozilla Firefox:
  Confirmed
Status in Mutter:
  New
Status in Release Notes for Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in mutter package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  nicolas@nicolas-fixe:~$ lsb_release -rd
  Release:      22.04

  nicolas@nicolas-fixe:~$ apt-cache policy firefox
  firefox:
    Installé : 1:1snap1-0ubuntu2
    Candidat : 1:1snap1-0ubuntu2
   Table de version :
   *** 1:1snap1-0ubuntu2 500
          500 http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jammy/main amd64 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

  When I boot Ubuntu and start Firefox, the Firefox's window is totally
  black. See attachment.

  I am at your disposal to answer any question you have.

  Package: firefox 1:1snap1-0ubuntu2
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sun Aug 28 12:42:29 2022
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20220809.1)
  ProcEnviron:
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>