** Changed in: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  LibreOffice Format | Paragraph | Proportional defaults to 6%

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  When I open a new document in Libreoffice, and try to format line
  spacing for a paragraph, and when I choose "Proportional," the default
  value to begin with is 6%. This has been the case for many years,
  through many fresh installs of Ubuntu and LO.

  It is not possible that this would be a setting on my machine alone,
  because it persists even on a fresh install. I do not think it is
  possible that I may be picking the setting up from any documents I
  have previously edited, because the setting persists even when I try
  to do a purge, reinstall, and factory reset of the app. I may be
  missing something, but what?

  I have filed this bug with the Document Foundation. They have tested
  it and say it is not their bug. The default value in the LO 7.5
  download from their website is 100% on their machines.

  I have tried purging LO, installing the packages from their website,
  and factory-resetting my user profile (necessary because even when I
  did an apt-get --purge, my recent documents were still showing). The
  6% figure is still showing. And so it is neither in the LO install
  itself, nor in the Ubuntu config files affected by apt purge.

  The bug report will show that I do not have LO installed. That is
  because I left the LO 7.5 packages installed awaiting further
  instructions from LO.

  Package: libreoffice (not installed)
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sun Apr 23 21:03:36 2023
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 23.04 "Lunar Lobster" - Alpha amd64 (20221209)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   SHELL=/bin/bash