Brian promised to update the description with the required SRU
information. On this note I have accepted the upload into jammy-
proposed.

Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-meta in Ubuntu.

  firefox deb not installed

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in ubuntu-meta package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in firefox source package in Jammy:
  Invalid
Status in ubuntu-meta source package in Jammy:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Bug 1964036 leads me to believe that the firefox deb provides some
  important functionality (the firefox favourite icon in the gnome shell
  dock) but there is nothing that would require the deb to be installed
  (it is not seeded nor has an rdep) and the package description
  indicates that it can be safely removed. Is there some important
  functionality that it provides?

  ProblemType: BugDistroRelease: Ubuntu 22.10
  Package: ubuntu-release-upgrader-core 1:22.10.8
  ProcVersionSignature: User Name 5.19.0-19.19-generic 5.19.7
  CasperMD5CheckMismatches: ./boot/grub/grub.cfg
  CasperMD5CheckResult: fail
  CrashDB: ubuntu
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Wed Oct 12 11:30:46 2022
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20220419)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=en_US.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bashSourcePackage: ubuntu-release-upgrader
  Symptom: ubuntu-release-upgrader
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to kinetic on 2022-10-12 (0 days ago)
  VarLogDistupgradeTermlog: