It seems I reached to connect when locked regards to gnome extension
Allow Locked Remote Desktop

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-remote-desktop in Ubuntu.

  Can't connect with RDP from/to LTS22.04

Status in gnome-remote-desktop package in Ubuntu:

  I use on both side the default apps and desktop environment:
gnome-control-center, remmina & wayland.
  I tried with all three possible server side session locked/unlocked/closed.
  lsb_release -rd
  Release:      22.04

  apt-cache policy gnome-remote-desktop
  gnome-remote-desktop:
    Installé : 42.7-0ubuntu1
    Candidat : 42.7-0ubuntu1
   Table de version :
   *** 42.7-0ubuntu1 500 (phased 0%)
          500 http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jammy-updates/main amd64
Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
       42.0-4ubuntu1 500
          500 http://fr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu jammy/main amd64 Packages

  I tried also with ssh tunnel disabled (and port 3389 opened for remote
access)
  Chain INPUT (policy DROP 4 packets, 240 bytes)
   pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source
destination
    140 15693 ACCEPT     tcp  --  *      *       192.168.22.29        0.0.0.0/0
           tcp dpt:3389