** Package changed: ubuntu => gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

** Tags added: lunar

  Unable to access the right top controls in chromium based browsers
  after ubuntu 23.04 upgrade

  Unable to access the right-top Vivaldi browser controls. Found with
  Vivaldi first but it affects all Chromium-based browsers. If I move
  the browser a little low, then I am able to click that controls. It
  looks like a particular part of the top right corner of the desktop is
  disabled when Vivaldi running. Something is loading on that part (plz
  check my video. The cursor is loading if I move the cursor on that
  part). So I am unable to click anything in that area.

  It only happens in Vivaldi and all other chromium based browsers (latest
version)
  All other programs are working perfectly. (check video)
  The problem started immediately after Ubuntu 22.10 to Ubuntu 23.04 Upgrade.

  Plz check this video:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jscZ8ohltC27yi8ROrJ0tRvHMNunBlr9/view?usp=share_link