Yep, repro works for me:

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rr2bWccOUu4

Steps:

- Open Google Chrome
- Right-click to open a context menu
- Use the keyboard shortcut to trigger the gnome screenshot area UI
  - For me, that's CTRL-ALT-PrintScreen, but I my keybindings may be customized

That's it, and it may take a couple tries, but these steps 100%
reproduces it for me. Please let me know if it reproduces for you, and
if I can provide more info.

Notes:

- It must be a Google Chrome window. Context menus on gnome-terminal and
gimp block my keyboard shortcuts entirely, so I cannot screenshot those
context menus, and cannot trigger the issue.

- Using "shutter" to take the screenshot instead of gnome screenshot
works. I have SHIFT-PrintScreen bound to `shutter -s`

Packages, which is subscribed to xorg-server in Ubuntu.

  Focus gets stuck to a window - impossible to select other windows

Status in xorg-server package in Ubuntu:

  Alright, terribly annoying bug that gets me to reboot several times a
  day, but very hard to understand how to trigger it.

  What happens: after some time of usage, you get "stuck" in a window. Idem
est, you can not select another window.
  You can still click, select and drag in the window that has the focus, but
clicking on other windows, or on the panel, just doesn't work.

  Notes:
  - With window I don't mean "application window". For example it can only be
the page view in firefox, and  you won't be able to click the buttons or the
URL field. It can also be the main text window in xchat, and you wont be able
to click in the user list or to change the chatroom.
  - The click seems to be grabbed by the window having the focus, even if you
click outside of it. For example, using xchat, if the main text window has
focus, clicking and dragging in the user list will actually select text in the
main text window.
  - Using xev, it seems that clics do not get passed to the correct window at
all (nothing received)
  - I have no idea what triggers this as sometimes it will trigger alone - pc
works, I leave it for an hour, I come back, the problem is triggered
  - Curious effect now: dragging and dropping to another window gives focus to
the window, and seems to be the only way to do so. For example if in firefox
the main page view window has the focus and I cant click the buttons, drag and
dropping text to the buttons gives the focus to the buttons, and I can't clic
the page view window anymore. Drag and dropping a button to the page view
window gives it its focus back....

  Additional info:
  * Compiz disabled
  * Intel graphic card
  * Ubuntu jaunty - latest patches
  * Using a laptop, with an USB mouse

  HAL, xserver, I have no idea where to file this bug into. I hope it will be
fixed before the release, it is really terribly annoying :s
  Please tell me if there is any other detail I can provide.