Release:        23.04

gnome-online-accounts:
  Installed: 3.48.0-1
  Candidate: 3.48.0-1
  Version table:
 *** 3.48.0-1 500
        500 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu lunar/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

I have tested this on my desktop running 23.04 on Intel I-9, and the second
desktop running the same (23.04) but on Intel I-7, and both of them show the
same problem.

-----PROBLEM-------

When I entered my email address in my Google account, I could provide my
email address, and after I clicked on the following form to enter my
password.  The form was able to pick up my email address and moved to
the following form for password entry; it just froze in between.
Sometimes, the password form could pick up the first keyboard character
but never go past 2nd character.  Sometimes, it just froze without being
able to pick up the first keyboard character.

Then a bit later, the whole box of gnome-online-accounts blacks out.
Closing with X didn't work, so I had to xkill the app.

-----TYPICAL BEHAVIOR-------

Usually, on 22.04, I never had a problem adding online accounts,
particularly for Google accounts.   The first form asked for my email
address, and quickly moved on to the following form asking for a
password.  Once the password is accepted, it will move on to the next
form requesting my authorization for GNOME to connect to my account on
Google before adding it to my Ubuntu system (I'd see the drive folder on
the bar on Nautilus).

Package: gnome-online-accounts 3.48.0-1
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Sat May  6 13:51:07 2023
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 23.04 "Lunar Lobster" - Release amd64 (20230418)
ProcEnviron:
 LANG=en_US.UTF-8
 LANGUAGE=en_US
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 SHELL=/bin/bash
 TERM=xterm-256color
SourcePackage: gnome-online-accounts

** Affects: gnome-online-accounts (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug lunar

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-online-accounts in Ubuntu.

  login process frozen in between username and password

Status in gnome-online-accounts package in Ubuntu: