I am using NetBeans 12.5 another way to replicate this bug: add two
JFrame and configure a button in one of the JFrame with the following
code:

     new NewJFrame().setVisible(true);
     this.dispose();

Wayland session: the OS freezes and closes the session.
Xorg session : the OS freezes but it does not close the session and keeps the
program open

Packages, which is subscribed to mutter in Ubuntu.

  gnome-shell crashed with signal 6:
  libmutter:ERROR:../src/core/window.c:1533:meta_window_unmanage:
  assertion failed: (window->display->focus_window != window)

Status in Mutter:
  Fix Released
Status in mutter package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  Hello,

  This bug is triggered by Sweethome 3D but the underlying problem seems
  to be a libmutter issue.

  Setup:
  Ubuntu 23.04
  Ryzen 6000
  AMD 680
  Gnome 44
  Sweethome 3D 7.0.2 (from the repositories)

  Whenever I load a file in Sweethome 3D my desktop session is killed
  instantly. I am either thrown back to the desktop login or it stays
  black.

  This seems like a severe problem to me. Under no circumstances should
  an app like Sweethome 3D be able to crash mutter.

  I don't know how to give any logs. But I attach a sample file for
  Sweethome 3D. Actually it crashes with any file.

  Steps to reproduce:
  Start Sweethome 3D
  Draw some walls to make
  Draw a room