I'd "fixed" this bug long term by switching to the deb provided by
Mozilla however ubuntu 22.04 recently decided to replace my deb install
with the snap for no obvious reason so I just wanted to add that touch
scrolling is still broken on the current snap.

Is there no prospect of fixing this? It seems like
"MOZ_ENABLE_WAYLAND=1" should probably be the default... since wayland
is the default on current Ubuntus.

  Firefox does not scroll with touch input

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Firefox does not scroll with the usual touch gesture of swiping up or
  down on the screen. This action just selects text on the page as
  though the left mouse button was depressed and the cursor moved across
  the page.

  lsb_release -rd
  Release:      22.04

  Snapstore version 103.0-1 latest stable

  Possibly related to being packaged as a snap (have noticed this
  behaviour on Fedora using the firefox snap).

  It's still possible to scroll by dragging the scrollbar but this
  essentially breaks firefox on touch systems