Was that with:

  gnome-extensions list --enabled

or just:

  gnome-extensions list

which will list even disabled extensions?

  strange window focus across multiple workspaces

  On my system, I use multiple workspaces across multiple monitors.  (I
  don't at this point remember how I configured multiple workspaces; I
  know it's not in the default gnome-settings UI anymore, I thought I
  had configured it via gnome-tweaks but I also don't find it in gnome-
  tweaks today.)

  In kinetic, the behavior was that when switching between workspaces,
  only windows on the primary display would swap; windows on the
  secondary display would persist across workspaces.  Weird, unexpected,
  but ok I adapted and made use of it.

  In lunar, the behavior is the same *except* that when switching
  workspaces, instead of the window focus returning to whichever window
  was previously in the foreground on that workspace, the focus jumps to
  the window on the secondary display.  This is unexpected and
  unhelpful.

  Package: gnome-shell 44.0-2ubuntu3
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  CasperMD5CheckResult: unknown
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Fri May 26 22:20:02 2023
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 19.10 "Eoan Ermine" - Release amd64 (20191017)
  RebootRequiredPkgs: Error: path contained symlinks.
  RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 44.0-2ubuntu4
  SourcePackage: gnome-shell
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to lunar on 2023-05-11 (15 days ago)