I've added the bug reference to the changelog which is required by the
SRU process and uploaded now

Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-drivers-common in Ubuntu.

  [SRU] Support to install nvidia driver by allowing list

Status in OEM Priority Project:
  Confirmed
Status in ubuntu-drivers-common package in Ubuntu:

  [ Impact ]

   * In NVIDIA new GPU release cycle, NVIDIA ships their new GPUs to
  OEM/ODM for production.

  In the meantime, NVIDIA usually notify OEM/ODM/Canonical (under NDA)
  to use a specific nvidia version to development/production.

  NVIDIA and OEN/ODM will announce the next generation combination at
  the same time usually when the factory ready to ship the product.

  We made Ubuntu as a leading distribution supports many cutting edge
  devices, it's time to have an official way to make the nvidia
  installation consistent in unannounced (yet) nvidia devices to support
  OEM/ODM factory shipment for our growing counterparts.

  [ Test Plan ]

   * Steps to make sure it works:

  1. pick a cutting edge nvidia graphic.
  2. remove nv-525 from the pool.
  3. check the nv support status:
  ```
  $ ubuntu-drivers list
  oem-fix-gfx-nvidia-ondemandmode
  libfprint-2-tod1-broadcom
  oem-somerville-cinccino-meta
  ```
  4. modify custom file
  ```
  $ cat /etc/custom_supported_gpus.json
  {
    "chips": [
      {
        "devid": "0x24BA",
        "name": "TEST 24BA",
        "branch": "580.1234",
        "features": [
          "runtimepm"
        ]
      },
      {
        "devid": "0x25BC",
        "name": "TEST 25BC",
        "branch": "510",
        "features": [
          "runtimepm"
        ]
      }
    ]
  }
  ```
  5. make sure the hook works
  ```
  $ ubuntu-drivers list
  nvidia-driver-510, (kernel modules provided by nvidia-dkms-510)
  oem-fix-gfx-nvidia-ondemandmode
  libfprint-2-tod1-broadcom
  oem-somerville-cinccino-meta

  [ Where problems could occur ]

   * This feature only impact target system has a custom file
  "/etc/custom_supported_gpus.json". And it won't generate automatically
  which should not impact normal users

  [ Other Info ]

   * the patches are picked from
     -