ack; filed bug 2028186.

  Laptop freezes when recovering from suspend / sleep mode

  Expired
Status in zfs-linux package in Ubuntu:

  When I lock the laptop and unlock it - I have no issues.

  If I allow it to lock and then sleep, or close the lid and suspend -
  when I open it again, I get the login prompt but cannot use mouse /
  keyboard.

  The only solution I have is to press and hold the power button and
  force shutdown and then boot back up

  Release:      22.04

  No particular package being used.

  I would expect the system to recover from suspend / sleep and allow me
  to enter password.

  The laptop froze completely.

  Package: ubuntu-release-upgrader-core 1:22.04.10
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zcommon znvpair zavl icp
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu82.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CrashDB: ubuntu
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Tue May 17 21:45:17 2022
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20220419)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_GB:en