I'm not sure we need so many "Confirmed" tasks at the top of this page.
It's misleading if most of them are not required to fix the bug, but
we'll be more confident that it's fixed for most people when GTK 4.6.9
is released to Ubuntu 22.04.

Packages, which is subscribed to xdg-desktop-portal-gtk in Ubuntu.

  [upstream] Saving downloads or pages is difficult because of unfocused
  file chooser dialog

Status in Mozilla Firefox:
  Invalid
Status in GTK+:
  Fix Released
Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in gtk+3.0 package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in gtk4 package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in xdg-desktop-portal-gnome package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in xdg-desktop-portal-gtk package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in gtk+3.0 source package in Jammy:
  Confirmed
Status in gtk4 source package in Jammy:
  Fix Committed
Status in gtk+3.0 source package in Kinetic:
  Confirmed
Status in gtk4 source package in Kinetic:

  Steps to reproduce:
  1. Open Chromium (release does not matter, here deb-packaged version from
18.04 LTS is used)
  2a. Navigate to some page, press <Ctrl>+<S>
  2b. Navigate to some page, with "Ask where to save each file before
downloading" enabled try to download some file

  Actual result:
  * file chooser dialog is unfocused, user should select the window by mouse
and then hit <Enter> for specified location

  Expected result:
  * file chooser dialog is focused, user can simply hit <Enter> to save in
previously selected location.