Forgot the attachments, here they are.

** Attachment added: "passwd.png"
   https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2011281/+attachment/5699821/+files/passwd.png

** Attachment added: "login-data.dump"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2011281/+attachment/5699822/+files/login-data.dump

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  chromium snap upgrade "lost" my passwords

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:

  On upgrade to chromium snap revision 2333 (now since upgraded to
  2367), I received a window with a notice about password migration:

  "Password storage via the Gnome keyring has been fixed, but for it to
  work, you have to rename your old
  ~/snap/chromium/common/chromium/Default/Login Data file so that a new,
  working one can replace it."

  I don't remember if I did this or not.  However, when I went to use my
  saved passwords in chromium today, I found that they were absent.

  Tracking down the data in the chromium profile, I found that there was
  a ~/snap/chromium/common/chromium/Default/Login Data.old containing
  all of my passwords, and a
  ~/snap/chromium/common/chromium/Default/Login Data containing a single
  password entry for a site that I happened to have created a new login
  for in the past few days.

  That's not a very user-friendly experience on upgrade.