A. Tested https://signals.rotor-rig.com/ with stable version snap x64
(117.0.5938.88):
File chrome-pdplehbldmmknfihajdehomkoigcbhib-Default.desktop was  created in
~/Desktop
#!/usr/bin/env xdg-open
[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Terminal=false
Type=Application
Name=Signals
Exec=/snap/bin/chromium --profile-directory=Default
--app-id=pdplehbldmmknfihajdehomkoigcbhib
Icon=chrome-pdplehbldmmknfihajdehomkoigcbhib-Default
StartupWMClass=crx_pdplehbldmmknfihajdehomkoigcbhib

No file was created in ~/.local/share/applications . So, it's not
possible to find it in the launcher

File icon in desktop has no icon and allow launching needs to be
clicked, worked after that. App had no icon.

B. Tested in snap beta (118.0.5993.11)
File was not created in ~/Desktop , so no Desktop Icon

File chrome-pdplehbldmmknfihajdehomkoigcbhib-Default.desktop was created in
~/.local/share/applications
#!/usr/bin/env xdg-open
[Desktop Entry]
Version=1.0
Terminal=false
Type=Application
Name=Signals
Exec=/snap/bin/chromium --profile-directory=Default
--app-id=pdplehbldmmknfihajdehomkoigcbhib
Icon=chrome-pdplehbldmmknfihajdehomkoigcbhib-Default
StartupWMClass=crx_pdplehbldmmknfihajdehomkoigcbhib

App was available in Ubuntu Launcher.
C. Tested in edge (118.0.5993.11)
Same behavior than Beta, file in ~/Desktop was not created but it was created
in ~/.local/share/applications

In all 3 cases the dock never showed the App icon when I opened the app but the
Chromium Icon. I don't know if this could be fixed as if I open any PWA and
then I want to open Chromium, it will show the PWA window and not open a
Chromium window.

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  [snap] doesn't properly save desktop files for "create shortcuts"
  action

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  For chrome apps, the create shortcuts action should create desktop
  files but it doesn't.  I suspect it has something to do with paths.