** Attachment added: "Screenshot of the issue"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/924178/+attachment/2702735/+files/Evolution_Broken_E-Mail.png

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  e-mail content corruption in Evolution

Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:

  Now for the second time since I upgraded to Precise, I experienced
  e-mail corruption in Evolution. In the list view, subject, sender and
  so on are correct, but when I open the e-mail, its content is
  truncated and also shows parts of the message that are normally not
  printed, like HTML code and message boundaries. When I open the
  e-mails source, I can see that also the headers are broken.

  I attached a screenshot of one message’s source, which is heavily
  corrupted.

  When I open the e-mail on my provider’s webmail interface, it is
  complete there. So it seems that not the actual e-mail content on the
  IMAP server is broken, but evolution’s cache or rendering or whatever.

  Package: evolution 3.2.3-0ubuntu2
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-12-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 1.91-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: i386