Public bug reported:

After I have upgraded to Ubuntu 23.10, the Meta+Arrow keys stopped
working. I can no longer tile the window to the left/right, maximize nor
minimize using the keyboard.

I can see in Gnome Settings / Keyboard / Shortcuts / Windows that all of
"Maximize window", "Move window", "View Split on left" and "View Split
on right" are disabled. In Gnome Extensions, Ubuntu Tiling Assistant,
Settings, Keybindings I can see that "Toggle maximization" is set to
Super+Up, "Restore Window Size" is set to Super+Down, "Tile to left" is
set to Super+Left and "Tile to right" is set to Super+Right, so
settings-wise everything looks okay. However, pressing the buttons does
nothing.

Oddly, when I maximize the window manually, the Win+Down works and
restores the window. However, none of Win+Left, Win+Right and Win+Up
seem to be doing anything.

Package: gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-tiling-assistant 41-1+gnome45.2ubuntu1
CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Tue Sep 26 08:11:06 2023
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04.1 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
(20220809.1)
PackageArchitecture: all
SourcePackage: gnome-shell-extension-tiling-assistant
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to mantic on 2023-09-25 (1 days ago)

** Affects: gnome-shell-extension-tiling-assistant (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug mantic wayland-session

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell-extension-tiling-assistant
in Ubuntu.

  meta+arrow keys don't work

Status in gnome-shell-extension-tiling-assistant package in Ubuntu: