Public bug reported:

After upgrading to Mantic Minotaur, when I suspend and resume the
system, NetworkManager doesn't see any Wi-Fi networks and i can't
connect to Wi-Fi, unless I log out and log in. I don't know exactly in
which package there is a problem, I can only guess, that it is network-
manager or plasma-nm. My Wi-Fi adapter is Intel AX201 (Wi-Fi 6),
operating under iwlwifi driver. Plasma Network Manager applet doesn't
see any connections, unless I log out and log in. Or I can modprobe -r
iwlwifi, modprobe iwlwifi. Then I can use nmcli to connect, but
graphical interface doesn't work anymore.

System info:

Operating System: Kubuntu 23.10
KDE Plasma Version: 5.27.8
KDE Frameworks Version: 5.110.0
Qt Version: 5.15.10
Kernel Version: 6.5.0-9-generic (64-bit)
Graphics Platform: Wayland
Processors: 8 × 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz
Memory: 31.2 GiB of RAM
Graphics Processor: Mesa Intel® Xe Graphics
Manufacturer: System76
Product Name: Darter Pro
System Version: darp7

Package: network-manager 1.44.2-1ubuntu1
CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
CurrentDesktop: KDE