I inform you there is the same thread here
https://github.com/ubuntu/gnome-shell-extension-appindicator/issues/439
I also attach picture how any user can fix problem.

** Bug watch added: github.com/ubuntu/gnome-shell-extension-appindicator/issues
   https://github.com/ubuntu/gnome-shell-extension-appindicator/issues/439

** Attachment added: "location of 'Legacy Tray Icon Support'"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell-extension-appindicator/+bug/2012388/+attachment/5713097/+files/location%20of%20%27Legacy%20Tray%20Icon%20Support%27.png

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell-extension-appindicator in
Ubuntu.

  X11 window (usually AnyDesk) at top-right of the screen is invisible
  and steals mouse clicks

Status in gnome-shell-extension-appindicator package in Ubuntu:

  Hardware Model: Dell Inc. Inspiron 16 Plus 7620
  Firmware version: 1.5.1
  CPU i7-12700H x20
  GPU: Nvidia RTX3060 / MaxQ
  GPU: Intel Alder Lake-P
  Release: Lunar Lobster
  Architecture: AMD64
  Kernel: 6.1.0-16-generic
  GNOME version: 44.rc

  Using Latest daily image of Ubuntu Lunar Lobster, I noticed an issue
  with window focus when windows are placed under the top-right system
  tray.

  Since it is hard to explain, I am attaching a screenshot. I am unable to
click or interact with anything in the area within green rectangle.
Applications affected:
  - Firefox (snap)
  - Chromium (snap)
  - Vivaldi Browser (deb)
  - Mattermost (snap)

  Package: gnome-shell 44~rc-1ubuntu2
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Tue Mar 21 20:35:05 2023
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.10 "Kinetic Kudu" - Release amd64 (20221020)
  RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 44~rc-1ubuntu3
  SourcePackage: gnome-shell
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to lunar on 2023-03-02 (19 days ago)