Public bug reported:

When I try screenrecording using Ctrl + Alt + Shift + R the system gets
frozen and unresponsive to any inputs. I'm  having to restart the PC
using power button.

ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 20.04
Package: gnome-screenshot 3.36.0-1ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.15.0-88.98~20.04.1-generic 5.15.126
Uname: Linux 5.15.0-88-generic x86_64
ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.27
Architecture: amd64
CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Tue Oct 31 13:28:55 2023
InstallationDate: Installed on 2023-10-10 (20 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64 (20230316)
SourcePackage: gnome-screenshot
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)

** Affects: gnome-screenshot (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New


** Tags: amd64 apport-bug focal wayland-session

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-screenshot in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/2042072

Title:
  Frozen during Screenrecording

Status in gnome-screenshot package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  When I try screenrecording using Ctrl + Alt + Shift + R the system
  gets frozen and unresponsive to any inputs. I'm  having to restart the
  PC using power button.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 20.04
  Package: gnome-screenshot 3.36.0-1ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.15.0-88.98~20.04.1-generic 5.15.126
  Uname: Linux 5.15.0-88-generic x86_64
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu27.27
  Architecture: amd64
  CasperMD5CheckResult: skip
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Tue Oct 31 13:28:55 2023
  InstallationDate: Installed on 2023-10-10 (20 days ago)
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS "Focal Fossa" - Release amd64 (20230316)
  SourcePackage: gnome-screenshot
  UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-screenshot/+bug/2042072/+subscriptions


-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to