Public bug reported:

For input devices : gnome-shell
 For rebooting process : init system
the following is what appears on my screen when i login to gnome-shell desktop
environment (ubuntu-desktop) the below message appears twice times and both
keyboard and mouse internal doesnot work on start screen  , at the end when
performing a reboot after rebooting my device it appears on my screen a black
screen resulting to turning off from  the btn on my laptop always this incident
happens with me and only on ubuntu 16.04 and later systems  the problem occurs
while on windows os the problem does not occur any more (rebooting  keyboard
and mouse "internal")
note : secondary storage ,optical disks external devices like keyboard are
working fine on ubuntu systems with all versions and all other os including
windows os
("ACPI Error: Aborting method \_SB.PCI0.VGA.LCD._BCM due to previous error
(AE_AML_PACKAGE_LIMIT) (20210331/psparse-529)
ACPI BIOS Error (bug): AE_AML_PACKAGE_LIMIT, Index (0x000000066) is beyond end
of object (length 0xA) (20210331/exoparg2-393)
__common_interrupt: 1.55 No irq handler for vector")

** Affects: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)

** Description changed:

- TFor input devices : gnome-shell
[...]

  keyboard , mouse and black screen after rebooting on ubuntu os only