Public bug reported:

When I connect the laptop to the sound bar hdmi and the sound bar to the
monitor, it tries to connect and Ubuntu detects it, but nothing appears
on the screen.

My HDMI works as it should, tested directly when it's connected to the
monitor. I have tried on a laptop other than my computer with Windows to
test if it is something of the sound bar and it works perfectly without
problems.

Don't really know what package should be interfering here. Mesa? Mutter?

MSI laptop.
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 Series 4000
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5600m
RAM: 16GB
NVM: 1TB.

OS: Ubuntu 23.10

Package: mutter (not installed)
CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Sun Dec 10 17:39:27 2023
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 23.10 "Mantic Minotaur" - Release amd64 (20231011)
ProcEnviron:
 LANG=es_ES.UTF-8
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 SHELL=/bin/bash
 TERM=xterm-256color
 XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
SourcePackage: mutter

** Affects: mutter (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug mantic wayland-session

Packages, which is subscribed to mutter in Ubuntu.

  The monitor screen appears black when connecting the PC through the
  sound bar to the monitor

Status in mutter package in Ubuntu: