Is this going to also be fixed in Jammy Jellyfish where it was actually
reported? It does no good to fix in Noble when I'm bound to 22.04

On Wed, Nov 22, 2023, 7:15 PM Launchpad Bug Tracker <
2024...@bugs.launchpad.net> wrote:

> [...]
> invalid argument
>
>   Full info 23.04 (-vvvv verbose):
>
>   INFO No configuration file: Config File "adsys" Not Found in
> "[/home/jzprates /root /etc /usr/sbin]".
>   DEBUG Connecting as [[58811:006019]]
>   DEBUG New request /service/UpdatePolicy
>   DEBUG Requesting with parameters: IsComputer: true, All: false, Target:
> ubuntu, Krb5Cc:
>   DEBUG NormalizeTargetName for "ubuntu", type "computer"
>   DEBUG Check if grpc request peer is authorized
>   DEBUG Authorized as being administrator
>   DEBUG GetPolicies for "ubuntu", type "computer"
>   DEBUG Getting gpo list with arguments: "--objectclass computer ldap://
> addc01.domain.com.br ubuntu"
>   ERROR Error from server: error while updating policy: can't get policies
> for "ubuntu": failed to retrieve the list of GPO (exited with 1): exit
> status 1
>   Failed to bind - LDAP client internal error: NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
>   Failed to connect to 'ldap://addc01.domain.com.br' with backend 'ldap':
> LDAP client internal error: NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER
>   Failed to open session: (1, 'LDAP client internal error:
> NT_STATUS_INVALID_PARAMETER')
>
>   Additional info:
>
>   Domain Controller and machine are on the same subnet without firewall on
> any level;
>   Domain Controller is a Windows Server 2019 updated to the last security
> version;
>   Both machine and user are on the same OU with "no heritage" enabled and
> just one policy added to permit usern...@domain.com.br to become root;
>   The info header directory is "/home/jzprates" on both logs because I've
> collected them using the local account using "sudo adsysctl update -m
> -vvvv";
>   If I disable Adsys login on pam-auth-update, Ubuntu creates a homedir
> and enter correctly with domain users.
>
>   ProblemType: Bug
>   DistroRelease: Ubuntu 23.04
>   Package: adsys 0.11.0
>   ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 6.2.0-23.23-generic 6.2.12
>   Uname: Linux 6.2.0-23-generic x86_64
>   ApportVersion: 2.26.1-0ubuntu2
>   Architecture: amd64
>   CasperMD5CheckResult: pass
>   CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
>   Date: Mon Jun 19 11:22:10 2023
>   InstallationDate: Installed on 2023-06-13 (5 days ago)
>   InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS "Jammy Jellyfish" - Release amd64
> (20230223)
>   RelatedPackageVersions:
>    sssd          2.8.1-1ubuntu1
>    python3-samba 2:4.17.7+dfsg-1ubuntu1
>   SourcePackage: adsys
>   UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to lunar on 2023-06-16 (2 days ago)
>
> modified.conffile..etc.polkit-1.localauthority.conf.d.99-adsys-privilege-enforcement.conf:
> [deleted]
>   modified.conffile..etc.sudoers.d.99-adsys-privilege-enforcement:
> [deleted]
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

Packages, which is subscribed to adsys in Ubuntu.

[...]

  Failed to connect to 'ldap://addc01.domain.com.br' with backend 'ldap': LDAP