The DEP8 tests are green now.

I'm going to verify this revert for mantic, which is currently in
mantic-proposed. But note I have NOT been able to reproduce the stuttering in
firefox with the mutter package from mantic-updates (45.2-0ubuntu1). I tried:
- wayland
- xorg
- native resolution (2880x1800)) and 1920x1200
- youtube playback, full screen, windows, 4k resolution. I also observed
hardware acceleration was being used
- I have even set MUTTER_DEBUG_TRIPLE_BUFFERING to "auto" in /etc/environment,
which is what the bug description says should NOT be done.

Packages, which is subscribed to mutter in Ubuntu.

  Heavy stuttering in Firefox with mutter 45.1/45.2

Status in mutter package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in mutter source package in Mantic:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  There is heavy stuttering visible in Firefox with mutter 45.1/45.2.
  This is a regression introduced upstream in mutter 45.1 (8f27ebf8),
  although it only hurts the triple buffering patch so that's where it's
  fixed:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Ubuntu/mutter/-/commit/0b896518b2028d9c4d6ea44806d093fd33793689

https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Ubuntu/mutter/-/commits/triple-buffering-v4-45

  [ Workaround ]